September 2, 2011

Betsy {Portland Children's Photographer}

Here is a very belated preview from little miss Betsy's fun outdoor session a few weeks ago. The last time I photographed Betsy she was just a few days old and an absolute dream to photograph...hard to believe she's now 10 months old and well on to her way to walking!! It was great seeing your adorable little family again Bethany & I apologize for the delay getting these posted...I'll have your full gallery to you just as soon as I can. :)

I also want to wish everyone a wonderful long holiday weekend soaking up this last bit of summer, it looks like it's going to be a warm one!! I am thrilled to have a mostly free weekend (only one session scheduled for Sunday evening) to catch up on client galleries, sneak peeks & blog posts as well as some much needed housecleaning & yard work! I can hardly believe it's September...we're rapidly approaching fall, which I won't even dare to complain about because I do believe fall in Oregon is quite possibly one of the most beautiful things ever. Not to mention the changing leaves make for gorgeous natural backdrops for your family's holiday pictures. ;-)





  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP