August 24, 2011

Stella Jane {Portland Newborn Photographer}

I was beyond thrilled when an old high school friend of my sisters contacted me to photograph her baby girl who was due to arrive in just a few weeks. I hadn't seen Kristen in over 10 years, it was so great to catch up & have the chance to meet her adorable little family.

Stella Jane was an absolute dream to work with at just 7 days old. Here are just a few of my favorite images from her session so far. I apologize for the delay posting in posting this sneak peek...I will have your full gallery to you guys in about a week!

I also owe a huge thank you to all my clients for your patience while I work on responding to emails & getting galleries to you...it's been one crazy busy summer full of photo sessions (thanks to my amazing clients for all of the wonderful referrals, I can't thank you enough! Many of you will be receiving a $25 gift certificate in the mail soon, so be on the look out.) & I'm really trying to squeeze some last minute fun in before summer comes to an end & my 3 year old enters his first year of pre-school so bare with me. ;-)

And onto the fun stuff...meet Stella Jane!!








  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP