September 3, 2011

Layla Quinn {Portland Newborn Photographer}

You may remember this gorgeous momma's maternity session from a few months back...well Michelle was looking just as gorgeous as ever when they arrived for 11 day old Layla's newborn session recently. She is such a beautiful momma & this little one is sure to follow suit, I mean just look at her in all her newborn perfection & those lips, oh those precious lips are just to die for!!! :)

And have I mentioned  recently how much I love my job?? Layla is the 3rd newborn girl I've had the pleasure of photographing in the past month...so you know what that means right? I will be posting even more newborn goodness very soon!! Hope everyone is enjoying the long holiday weekend, we're hoping to hit up the Oregon State Fair tomorrow if we can manage to get out of the house at a decent hour & have me back for my family session tomorrow evening. :)






  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP