September 10, 2011

Shannon {Portland Senior Portrait Photographer}

I am completely amazed (and overjoyed!) at how many people from several years past have come back into my life because of my photography...this session is a perfect example. I received a call from Shannon's mom who used to work at a family friends restaurant for many years when I was a kid. My older brother & sister also worked at the restaurant part-time while they were in High School, so we'd go in there as a family & we all got to know all the employee's over the years. Well fast forward about 15 years and her daughter Shannon is now a senior at Milwaukie High School & was hoping to get her senior portraits done before school & all the after school activities started up again for the year.  It worked out perfectly & we were able to schedule her within the next couple weeks to meet at the beautiful Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden in Portland. I seriously love this location in the early evening - the lighting is simply amazing & there is such a variety of natural backdrops. Anyway, enough of the chatter & onto the point of this blog post...meet the lovely Shannon - Milwaukie High School Class of 2012!








  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP