September 16, 2011

Scott, Bev & All The Kids {Portland Family Photographer}

I had the pleasure of coming out to the Smith Family's beautiful Oregon City home & photographing this fun group! (Scott, Bev, their 3 daughters, 2 son's in law & 4 grandchildren!) I have known this family for several years...but I hadn't seen some of them in nearly a decade! My sister & I went to school with the girls & we lived just up the street from each other in our high school days. A lot has changed since then, so it was great to catch up & capture some life long memories for this wonderful family.

Did I mention that Scott and Bev have the most amazing "Grandparent House" with acres of land for the kids to play, tractors, a swing set and much more. I honestly don't know how they ever get the grandkids to go home!! :)





  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP