October 19, 2011

Twice Around The Block Consignment Sale!! {Portland Event Photographer}

It's that time of year again...time for Twice Around The Block's annual children's & maternity consignment sale. I am so excited to be a part of this huge sale & for the first time I will not only be a vendor & photographing at the sale...but I'll also be selling TON'S of my sons old clothes, gear & toys - it feels so good to make some room in our closets, not to mention make some extra money for the holidays that are just around the corner!! Here are a few images from the sale which was at a great new location in Milwaukie, I'm already anxious for the Spring 2012 sale as I've still got lots of goods to be consigned. :)




  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP