August 13, 2011

Justis {Portland Children's Photographer}

I'm spending today trying to catch up on blogging, previews & galleries for several of my amazing clients - it's been a very busy month to say the least!! I apologize in advance if you are waiting on a response from me, but I promise to be getting back to you very soon.

On to the very cute reason for this post...here is a very belated sneak peek from Justis' 1 year photo session. This adorable little girl is always putting on a show - she is beyond cute & had me laughing throughout the entire session. I would seriously love to just keep her, but I don't think it would fly with her momma, or my little boy who seems very content to be an only child for the time being. :)







  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP