January 31, 2011

HAYDEN & HARLEY {Portland Newborn Twin Photographer}

Meet Hayden & Harley, my youngest set of twins so far! At just 6 weeks old they were SO super adorable & very feisty! I was surprised to see that little sis (who's actually quite a bit bigger than her brother) really didn't want anything to do with her tiny brother...every time I tried to lay them near each other she would let me have it...and all this time I thought twins loved being close to one another?!? Harley proved me wrong! LOL. These two made me work extra hard to get the shots I needed, but it was SO worth it (sorry Mom & Dad for keeping you guys so long)!!! Enjoy your sneak peek. =)
The adorable hats pictured below were purchased from PDX Beanies - they offer tons of wonderful hand crocheted items! 

Double the cuteness!!!
Miss Harley.
Mister Hayden.
  
Twenty Tiny Toesies! ♥ 

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP